press releasesmore releases
- Important School Notices
Instructional Time Changes and Kindergarten Bell Changes
- Community Event
- Click here to view our current newsletter. April 2016 edition now posted!
- Township Committee Meeting Minutes - March 15, 2016 - Regular
- Township Committee Meeting - April 12, 2016 - Agenda.
- Township Committee Meeting Minutes - February 27, 2016 - Special
- Joint Land Use Board Meeting Minutes - January 6, 2016 - Reorganization & Regular
- Joint Land Use Board Meeting - March 2, 2016 - Agenda
- Bus Trip! Atlantic City...Click Here for more info.
- Hainesport Township's First Annual Report - 2014
- Our past Community Day! September 27, 2014. Click Here to View our Gallery!
- Stormwater Management
- Recently Approved Ordinances
- Proposed Ordinances
- Local Business Directory Page available. Submit your Hainesport Business today...
One Hainesport Centre
(for GPS & mapping purposes only, use 1401 Marne Highway)
P.O. Box 477
Hainesport, NJ 08036
Phone: (609) 267-2730 - Fax: (609) 261-4762
Hainesport Township's municipal government is online to provide you with 24/7 access to a wealth of information about the township along with the latest news plus easy access to downloadable forms and agendas all pertaining to Hainesport.
The Township Committee generally meets once a month on the SECOND Tuesday at 7:30 pm in the Meeting Room of the Municipal Building.
Have questions or comments about our web site? Please let us know!
6/16/2014: IMPORTANT RECYCLING INFORMATION! Single Stream Recycling Starts September 1, 2014.
Residents can find a wealth of information by visiting the county website
http://www.co.burlington.nj.us/393/Single-Stream-Recycling . If you are in need of an additional cart and did not previously order one, you may call (609) 499-1001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by June 30, 2014
Free to residents if ordered by this date.
Please be aware that the newspaper carts that you currently use will be the new single stream container; size 48, 64, or 96 gallons. The blue buckets for glass/cans will no longer be used when the program starts. The website can help you determine if an additional bucket is needed. For additional information call: (609) 499-1001, or email@example.com.
Burlington County provides recycling for municipalities within the County. The scheduled pick up for Hainesport Township is every other Tuesday. You can call the Burlington County OTC Hotline to confirm the dates at (609) 267-6889, (856) 461-4141, or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Burlington County Recycling Page.