press releasesmore releases
- Bids Requested
- Township Committee Meeting Minutes - August 5, 2014 - Regular & August 19, 2014 - Special Meeting
- Joint Land Use Board Meeting Minutes - June 4, 2014 - Regular
- Township Committee Meeting - September 9, 2014 - Agenda
- Joint Land Use Board Meeting - September 3, 2014 - Cancelled
- Burlington County Shred/Recycle Day - September 20, 2014 - New Location!
- Community Day! September 27, 2014. Click Here for Details!
- Our Newsletter is back! Click here for July's Edition
- Citizen Preparedness Questionaire for the Burlington County Hazard Mitigation Plan. Please take!
- Affordable Townhomes - Mason's Creek
- Latest Tax News
- Stormwater Management
- Recently Approved Ordinances
- Proposed Ordinances
- Local Business Directory Page available. Submit your Hainesport Business today...
One Hainesport Centre
(for GPS & mapping purposes only, use 1401 Marne Highway)
P.O. Box 477
Hainesport, NJ 08036
Phone: (609) 267-2730 - Fax: (609) 261-4762
Hainesport Township's municipal government is online to provide you with 24/7 access to a wealth of information about the township along with the latest news plus easy access to downloadable forms and agendas all pertaining to Hainesport.
The Township Committee generally meets once a month on the SECOND Tuesday at 7:30 pm in the Meeting Room of the Municipal Building.
Have questions or comments about our web site? Please let us know!
6/16/2014: IMPORTANT RECYCLING INFORMATION! Single Stream Recycling Starts September 1, 2014.
Residents can find a wealth of information by visiting the county website
http://www.co.burlington.nj.us/393/Single-Stream-Recycling . If you are in need of an additional cart and did not previously order one, you may call (609) 499-1001 or email email@example.com by June 30, 2014
Free to residents if ordered by this date.
Please be aware that the newspaper carts that you currently use will be the new single stream container; size 48, 64, or 96 gallons. The blue buckets for glass/cans will no longer be used when the program starts. The website can help you determine if an additional bucket is needed. For additional information call: (609) 499-1001, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Burlington County provides recycling for municipalities within the County. The scheduled pick up for Hainesport Township is every other Tuesday. You can call the Burlington County OTC Hotline to confirm the dates at (609) 267-6889, (856) 461-4141, or email@example.com or visit the Burlington County Recycling Page.